topbella

07 December 2012

5/12/12 ♥

I did a lots of thing together and how I wish I could share the crazy fun things we have done in my blog :3 but we're younger those days and we didn't cover ourselves well. So all the memories are in OUR minds and only be revisited when we meet again :D when we contact each other about it or when we look back at out old picture... and It's all very happy =') let the pics speak for themselves.

Ana : ku terasa tinggi *fleww* :3
sueraya dan aina 
Smile
salah satu cara untuk menahan taxi
Rina and Aina
1 kaki 4 kepala 
why? just ignore.
Bowling
Twilight-breaking dawn (part II)
I wonder? they all look at what actually? kenapa muka serious sangat
Hynol Hakim
Qusyairi Juhari
cantik balingan
In The toilet 
Nadhil nazri
Hynol , Nadhil & Qusyairi 
Sahabat sejati
pool time
Terima kasih yaAllah kerana engkau telah mengurniakan aku sahabat yang cukup memahami ku.. sesungguhnya pilihanMu adalah yang terbaik.. 

With cousin



Hana's Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
I believe the planning of Allah is better for me than my own.